TANZANIA WILDLIFE SAFARI
The Must-go-to Tanzania wildlife safari National Parks
The ideal time for Tanzania wildlife Safari is throughout the season from late June to October. The most effective time for witnessing the wildebeest migration at intervals the Serengeti is throughout June and July. Wildebeest giving birth is best seen from late January to February.
The favored northern circuit parks of wildlife Safaris in Tanzania are Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, and Tarangire National Parks, typically visited year-round. Tarangire is the solely exception since its life viewing is significantly higher at intervals the season additionally.
Best Time: For all wildlife safari in Tanzania is from June to October; June-July for the wildebeest migration and January-February for the giving birth, each within the Serengeti parkland.
High Season: July to March – parks within the northern circuit get jammed.
Low Season: April and should is that the low season although the northern circuit parks still have quite few guests.
Best Weather: June to October once there’s hardly any rainfall.
Worst Weather: March and April is that the peak of the wet (rainy) season.
June to October – Dry Season:
1. June and July are the most effective months to witness the wildebeest migration.
2. August and October is the best time to visualize the wildebeest river crossings in northern Serengeti.
3. Within Tanzania wildlife safari National parks animals are easier to spot since they concentrate around waterholes and rivers and there is less vegetation.
4. There are fewer mosquitoes as a result of there is very little to no rain; skies are clear and most day’s area unit sunny.
5. Though most tourists visit throughout the season. The parks aren’t that jammed, aside from the Seronera space at intervals the Serengeti and additionally the Ngorongoro Crater.
6. Mornings and nights get cold. You must bring heat clothing to wear for morning game drives in open vehicles throughout June, July, and August.
November to may – Wet Season:
1. Late January to February is the time to witness the giving birth at intervals the southern Serengeti and an excellent time to observe predator action.
2. The scenery is inexperienced and beautiful; it’s low season, which means lower rates and fewer jammed parks.
3. Throughout the wildlife safari in Tanzania, it’s easier to spot the animals at intervals the season. You may still see lots of animals and most northern circuit parks supply smart year-round life viewing.
4. Bird observance is at its best as you may see several birds that migrate from numerous countries.
5. Except in March, April, and May, rains are largely short afternoon showers and barely hurt your trip.
6. March to May is the peak of the wet (rainy) season.
The Serengeti national park safari and also the Ngorongoro Crater supply smart wildlife viewing throughout the year. June and July are the months for seeing the migration, and February is that the most effective month for the wildebeest calving season.
The time of year within the Tanzania wildlife safari Holidays offers smart wildlife viewing throughout Tanzania.
Tarangire National Park is best visited at intervals the season, from June to October.
Ngorongoro Crater Area – wonderful Time throughout the Year.
Serengeti National Park – June to October wonderful Time; Nov to February smart Time; March to May truthful Time.
Tarangire National Park – July to October wonderful Time; June & Nov smart Time; February to may truthful Time.
Lake Manyara National Park – June to October wonderful Time; Nov to February smart Time; March to May truthful Time.
SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
The Serengeti National Park in Tanzania is a component of the Serengeti scheme of the Mara and Simiyu regions. It’s widespread for its annual migration of over 1.5 million wildebeest and 250,000 zebra and its various Nile crocodiles. Seen in abundance are Masai giraffe, water buck, impala, warthog, and hippo. Serengeti is additionally far-famed for its big five sightings.
NGORONGORO CONSERVATION AREA
Ngorongoro Area is about 180 km west of Arusha in the Crater Highlands area of Tanzania. It has a large volcanic caldera within the area.
TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
The name of the Tarangire National Park originates from Lake Tarangire in the dry season, thousands of animals concentrate in the park from the surrounding wet-season and calving areas. The park is famous for its high concentration of elephants and baobab trees. From June to November is the dry season visitors can expect to see large herds of thousands of zebra, wildebeest and Cape buffalo.
Waterbuck, giraffe, dik-dik, impala, eland, Grant’s gazelle, lion, leopard, cheetah, and African wild dog are the common inhabitants of the park. Tarangire National Park is home to more than 550 bird species, the park is a haven for bird enthusiasts.
LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
Lake Manyara National Park is located between Lake Manyara & the Great Rift Valley. Known for droves of thousands of flamingos that feed along the edge of the lake in the wet season. The park is a renowned breeding site for thousands of Pink-backed pelican and yellow-billed stork.
You see myriads of Wildebeest, Zebra, Thomson’s Gazelle, and Grant’s Gazelle, Impala, Cape Buffalo, Giraffe, Hippopotamus, Baboon, Warthog, and African Bush Elephant, Lion, Leopard, African wild cat, spotted hyena, black-backed jackal, bat-eared fox, etc. Cheetah and African golden cat are sighted occasionally.
For nationals of the majority of countries, 90-day single-entry tourist visa to Tanzania is issued upon entry to Tanzania at the airport for USD 50. Citizens of the USA, however, are given multi-entry visas for USD 100. Nationals of the following countries need to get a referred tourism visa in the nearest embassy of Tanzania (you could find the list of such countries here). If you need a referred visa, make sure to apply to the Embassy in at least 45 days before your visit.
Once you finish the border formalities, you will find our transfer driver waiting for you in the “arrivals” zone of the airport with a signboard with your name, who will take you to one of the best hotels in Arusha or Kilimanjaro (for further details concerning accommodation style please click here). Africa Joy Tours entrusts your accommodation to the proven hospitality providers only.