This 7 Days Classic Safari and tours in Tanzania itinerary offers the “ultimate safari” through Tanzania’s hottest Northern Parks, revolving around Ndutu (the birth place of the wildebeest) within the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. The highlight of this safari are going to be to experience the “Calving of Wildebeest” which only takes place once a year from January to finish of March, an exciting phenomenon to not be missed
Day 1: Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO).
We will arrange a personal transfer from Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO).To Arusha at Impala Hotel, where the remainder of the day is at leisure. we’ll take in the hotel for a pre-safari briefing and any detail checkup. Bed and breakfast booked.
Day: 2: Arusha to Ngorongoro crater Tour
After breakfast descend for the crater floor with packed lunch for half each day crater tour. offers shelter to almost 30.000 animals in a neighborhood naturally enclosed by the slopes of the volcano. The Crater elephants are strangely, mainly bulls. there’s alittle number of black rhino. The bird life is essentially seasonal and is additionally suffering from the ratio of soda and water on the Crater floor. you’ll also explore the wildlife: lions, elephants, zebra, hippo, buffalos, and rhino are just a couple of to be mentioned. you’ll then be transferred for dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Rhino Lodge – (fb)
Day 3 &4: Ngorongoro to Ndutu area – wildebeest Migration season
Depart after breakfast for Lake Ndutu in Ngorongoro Conservation Area to reach your occupy time for lunch. Lake Ndutu is one among a series of alkaline rich soda lakes and residential to rich game populations. Afternoon game drives within the wildlife rich area. Dinner and overnight at Ndutu Safari Lodge (fb)
Day5 & 6: Full day game view in Ndutu area
Enjoy extensive game drives within the reserve with the vehicle & guide at your disposal throughout the day. Your period of travel falls during the calving of wildebeest season and you’ll have an opportunity to witness this great phenomenon of birth. Meals and overnight at Ndutu Tented Camp (fb).
Day 7: Ndutu to Arusha
Breakfast at your lodge then repel via scenic landscape to Arusha arrival on time at impala hotel overnight.
Price per person per trip
- Per person for each of 2 persons: 1785 USD
- Per person for each of 4 persons : 1598 USD
- Per person for each of 6 persons :1494 USD
- Single Room Supplement : 75 USD
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned en suite tented camps
- Private safari guide
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Park fees
- Crater fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD.100
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.