How much does it cost to Climb Mount Kilimanjaro?
Climb Kilimanjaro prices are determined by the route you choose and the duration of the route itinerary.
To give you an elaborate idea of the Mount Kilimanjaro cost, we have a table with most if not all the routes including the cost of climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. The decision to choose a route is up to you but it is recommended you discuss with our Mount Kilimanjaro experts depending on your level of expertise in climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
We Will guide you through in choosing the best suited route for you, whether it is your first time taking on the Kilimanjaro challenge, seeking to join a group or if you are a regular climber.
RATES FOR CLIMB KILIMANJARO 2019 – 2020.
This table contains the tour price per person (price varies by the total number of people in the group).
There are two extra days at the hotel before and after climbing for all programs. For example, the eight-day program means that the climb will take 6 days.
- Meeting at Kilimanjaro International Airport;
- Transfer to the Park view Hotel in Moshi or Outpost Lodge in Arusha
- Accommodation in Park view Hotel in Moshi or Outpost Lodge in Arusha prior to the climb (BB, sharing a
- Transfer to the trail head;
- Professional mountain crew. All guides have “Wilderness First Responder” and “Wilderness First Aid”
certificates, along with over 7 years of experience in climbing. Each participant will be provided with a
porter (who can carry up to 15 kg of personal baggage);
- Kilimanjaro National Park permits;
- Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees;
- Camping/hut fees;
- 3 square meals daily. The menu includes different soups, garnishes, several types of fish and meat, fresh
fruit and vegetables; vegetarian options are available upon request;
- Modern mountain hardware tent
- Oxygen systems and pulse oximeters;
- First aid kit;
- Warm and comfortable sleeping pads (3 inches thick);
- Group equipment (dining tent, table, chairs, crockery and cutlery);
- Meeting the group at the National Park exit and transfer to the hotel;
- Accommodation in moshi or Arusha Hotel after the climb (including breakfast; sharing a twin room);
- International certificates for a successful ascent;
- Spanish speaking mountain guide if required
- Return transfer to Kilimanjaro airport.
** Basic tour package price includes sharing a twin room. If you need a single bed
accommodation only, you should contact a manager a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the start of
** During the climb, you will share a tent with 1-2 other climbers, depending on the number of participants. If you
need an individual tent, please, contact our manager. Single accommodation at sleeping huts on Marangu is
- Airline tickets;
- Visa fee;
- Lunch and dinner at the hotel (before and after the ascent);
- Personal gear rentals;
- Tips for the mountain crew (200–250 USD per person);
- Mountaineering insurance
THE PRICE FOR THE EXTRA ACCOMMODATION:
THE PRICE FOR THE EXTRA TRANSFERS:
Expedition guide /Director
Africa Joy Tours & Safaris Ltd
Kaloleni Wageni street –plot no: 7
P.o.Box 15791, Arusha, Tanzania,
Tel: +255 762155927