6 Day Okavango Delta Experience , This tour is perfect for those who want to get a taste of a safari in the world famous Okavango Delta. It includes Gunns Camp, which is situated in an exceptionally scenic part of the Delta as well as Pom Pom Camp. Gunn’s Camp offers mokoro, boating and walking safaris, and at Pom Pom you can do superb game drives. If you have more time then why not combine this Okavango Delta Experience tour with a stay in the Linyanti, Chobe, or Central Kalahari! Gondwana tours are flexible so let us know if you’d like to amend this!
Day 1-2: Arrive Maun and fly to Gunns Camp for 2 nights
On arrival in Maun you will be met by a representative from Gondwana Tours & Safaris. You will fly to Gunns by aircraft (approximately a 20 minute flight).
For the next two nights you can experience this stunning part of the delta doing mokoro, boating and walking safaris. There are morning and afternoon game activities.
You will stay at Gunns Camp for 2 nights.
Day 3-5: Fly to Pom Pom camp for 3 nights
This morning there should be time for a game activity at Gunns (flight times permitting). Then there is a flight to Pom Pom (approximately 20 minutes flight).
Pom Pom offers a superb all around safari offering day and night game drives, mokoro, boat and possibly walking safaris. Being in a private concession you can go ‘off road’ on game drives to get really close to the animals.Stay at Pom Pom for 3 nights including morning and afternoon game activities, all meals and drinks.
Day 6: Fly to Maun for onward flight
This morning there should hopefully be time for a final activity at Pom Pom (flight times permitting). After then you will fly to Maun by light aircraft (approximately 20 minutes flight).
On arrival in Maun you will be met by a representative from Gondwana Tours & Safaris who will assist with the transfer to your onward flight. This will mark the end of Okavango Delta Experience
Please contact us for the best of the tour : email@example.com
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All flights during the tour
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$15.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees