This 5 Day Kenya Safari takes you to Amboseli National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park and Masai Mara National Park. is famous for its big game – elephants, lions and cheetahs are the main attractions – and for its great scenery beauty. Lake Nakuru National Park which covers 180 sq km. The park is home to warthogs, water buck, buffaloes, reed bucks, and the occasional leopard. Wherever you go in the Mara you will see a frequent amount of wildlife.
Day 1–Arrival – Amboseli National park (Arrival Time- 10:05/ Drive Distance 193km/3hrs)
Day 2 – Amboseli- Lake Nakuru National Park (Driving Distance 383km/4-5hrs)
Day 3 – Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara. (Driving Distance 245km/3-4hrs)
Day 4- Full Maasai Cultural Tour
Day 5 – Maasai Mara – Nairobi – Departure. (Depart time-19:20/ drive Distance 241km/3hrs:35minutes)
Day 1: Arrival- Departure to Amboseli
On arrival at Airport, you will be met and greeted by our company’s driver guide who will brief you about your safari and depart for Amboseli National park.
You will have lunch in the town of Namanga, After you’ll divert east to Amboseli National Park at the base of grand Mount Kilimanjaro, home to a wealth of wildlife but particularly known for its elephants. Arrive at your lodge with game viewing en-route. Over night at Amboseli Serena Safari lodge (luxury)Sentrim Amboseli lodge (mid range) Kibo Guest house/ kibo safari camp/ kilimajaro guest house (Budget) Camping (FB).
Day 2: Amboseli –Lake Nakuru National Park
Take an early Breakfast; to prepare for your morning game drives in Amboseli. After you will depart for Lake Nakuru.
Reaching there early afternoon for an evening game drive on the base of the Rift Valley where you can anticipate seeing millions of flamingos as they gather to the shores of the to feed. This is a sight not to be missed. Overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge (luxury), Langa Langa Guest house (Mid range), Nakuru backpacker Hostel (Budget) (FB).
Day 3: Lake Nakuru- Masai Mara
Take an Early Breakfast head for a game drive in anticipation of millions of flamingos; The Lake’s abundance of algae attracts the vast quantity of flamingos that famously line the shore. Other birds also flourish in the area, as do warthogs, baboons and other large mammals. You may also have a chance to come across the Black or white rhinos that have also been introduced in this park among the predators like lion, cheetah and leopard that are frequently seen. If the budget and time allows you may have a one hour boat ride on the lake and after you will transfer to the famous Masai Land, Arrive at your lodge with game viewing en-route. Dinner and overnight at Mara Serena Safari lodge (Luxury), David Livingstone lodge (mid range), Rhino tourist camp/ Mara sadai camp (Budget) Camping (FB).
Day 4: Full Day Maasai Cultural Tour
Take an early break in preparation for your Cultural tour to Maasai land/ the Maasai people of East Africa that live in southern Kenya. The Maasai are a semi-nomadic people who lived under a communal land management system. They occupy a total land area of 160,000 square kilometer with a population of approximately one and half million people. Their society in Kenya is comprised of twelve sections “in maasai language, the section is called lloshon” Ildamat, Ilpurko, Ilkeekonyokie, Iloitai, Ilkaputiei, Ilkankere, Isiria, Ilmoitanik, Iloodokilani, Iloitokitoki, Ilmatatapato and Ilwuasinkishu. These people live in kraals arranged in a circular fashion. the fence around the kraal is made of acacia thorns, which prevent lions from attacking the cattle. It is a man’s responsibility to fence the kraal. While women construct the houses and their movement of livestock is based on seasonal rotation. During your Maasai visit you will be able to experience their homestead, labor, and Maasai economy with outsiders and their diet. Returning late afternoon for dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 5: Reserved for Departure
Have early Breakfast; depart with your packed lunch on a morning game drive searching for big cat’s animals such as Elephants, lions, leopards, Buffaloes and so on.
Later on venture towards the Mara River to look for hippo pools, giant crocodiles and the world famous crossing point for the wildebeests and after depart for Nairobi to meet your flight.
price per person sharing 1275 USD
Inclusive of the Price
- All Park entrance fees and game drives in all parks,
- Boat trip for one hour or a few minutes on Lake Nakuru -that is if it fits the Budget,
- Accommodation on camping Full Board as detailed in the itinerary
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with Pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography, every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture, Visit to masaai Village/ pass by the masai home lands
- Bottled mineral water during game drives, All government taxes, levies, and fees
- All arrival and departure transfer to airports
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes,Visa entrance to Kenya
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc
- Tips and gratuities for hotel, lodge and camp staff and for your driver/guide
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, additional entrance fees to reserves, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary