This is one of the most unique lodge locations on the edge of the Batoka Gorge, perfect for birders – falcons soar on eye level with your balcony. Two night package includes breakfast and dinners, a lunch, a Tour of the Falls, sunset cruise and a bush walk in the lovely African bush surrounding the facility. A Great destination for adding on three nights on the other side of the river in Zimbabwe, or combine with a safari to other destinations in Zambia like the Kafue or South Luangwa.
Day 1-2: Livingstone – Victoria Falls
You’ll be met at the Livingstone International airport, and transferred to Taita Falcon Lodge. The lodge is set on the edge of the Zambezi Gorge, with spectacular views.
With just seven chalets your stay here will be very personal one. Join in with the numerous activities to hand, or just enjoy the stunning views from your room with a book or gin in hand!
On day 2 you enjoy a Tour of the Falls followed by lunch back at the lodge. Choose to spend the afternoon at leisure or book an additional activity from the many available in Victoria Falls. Accommodation: Taita Falcon Lodge
As the lodge has a unique position away from Victoria Falls, we advise staying at the lodge for your activities once you’ve enjoyed your Tour of the Falls. You may like to see the fall on your way to the lodge on the first day or last day, depending on your arrival and departure times.
Day 3: Depart – Livingstone Airport
After breakfast you’ll depart from the lodge for Livingstone Town or airport to connect to your onward connections.
Important to know
Rates are per person and exclude the international flight from/to your home country.
Rates per person – Must be paid in United States Dollar (USD)
Click a rate to request a quote
|Solo (1 room)||2 people (1 room)||3+ people|
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees