This is a great way to start your African safari. It is often said that the Savuti grasslands provide the best game viewing in Africa, with one of the highest concentrations of wildlife on the continent, through all seasons. Savuti is also famous for its large concentrations of Elephants that congregate around the waterholes at sunset. That combined with this beautiful lodge is sure to tick all the boxes.
Day 1: Arrival Kasane
On arrival in Kasane you will be met by the lodge representative and assisted to the transfer vehicle. The drive to the lodge is approximately three hours, during which you will travel through wildlife areas where you may see your first African wildlife.
High tea is served in the afternoon, where you will meet your guide and fellow safari travellers. The game drives sets out on a private road network and ends at a scenic Baobab site, where you are assured of an amazing African sunset.
Dinner is served once you are back at the lodge, and then it’s off to your big, comfortable bed.
Day 2: Full day safari
Because you are at the lodge for a minimum of two days, you have the option of spending the whole day out in the bush. The day offers waterholes, marsh areas, baobab stretching points, riverside and grasslands. There is also an opportunity to view some Bushmen paintings that can be found in the area. Refreshment stops and a picnic for lunch are also included.
Should you prefer not to do a full day safari, there are other options available to you. Either do an early morning and afternoon game drive, with the day at leisure at the lodge, Enjoy the swimming pool or have a wellness treatment (cost not included).
Or you can sleep in and have a late morning game drive which will include lunch at a thatched viewing deck, as well as the late afternoon game drive.
Day 3: See you soon
After breakfast and once you have checked out, you will be transferred back to Kasane Airport where you will connect with your onward arrangements
End of Services
Notes: We can add days to this package, depending on the time you have, either staying longer at the lodge, or continuing into the Delta.
We can swap the road transfers from and to Kasane to air transfers – please speak to your consultant.
contact us for the best price at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals (as specified in the day-by-day)