This 3-day Chobe Safari Package is a great weekend getaway or a great add-on to a longer safari or your tailor-made adventure. You get to explore the stunning area of the Chobe National Park. Game viewing on a boat cruise or a game drive into the Chobe National Park. In the evenings, relax at the Chobe Marina Lodge where meals and beauty spoil you with choice. The bar overlooks the Chobe River and it is the perfect and relaxing sun downer retreat.
Day 1: Chobe National Park
On arrive at the Kasane Airport, you will be met and transferred to the Chobe Marina Lodge where you will stay for the next 2 nights. Once you have unpacked, your adventure begins either a boat cruise or a game drive in Chobe National Park waits. As soon as you arrive at the Kasane Airport, you will be met and transferred to the Chobe Marina Lodge where you will stay for the next 2 nights. Once you have unpacked, your adventure begins – either a boat cruise or a game drive in Chobe National Park waits.
Day 2: Chobe National Park
Today is spent with a game drive and a boat cruise in the Chobe National Park. The Chobe National Park boasts the most amazing array of game – from amazing bird-life to hippos, lions, elephants, buffalo, leopards…the list continues…Sundowners Cruise
Very few people travel to Chobe without taking at least the famous sundowner cruise down the Zambezi River. What better way to view wildlife, including numerous bird species, than drifting slowly down a side channel, the silence broken only by bird calls. From the boat, it is possible to see herds of mighty elephant, giraffe, hippo and other wild animals returning to the Chobe River to quench their thirst.
Day 3: Kasane
On your final morning of this 3-day package you can enjoy one last game drive after breakfast to spot more of the big 5! After your Chobe experience you will be taken to the Kasane Airport for your returning flight.
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights (from/to home)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals (as specified in the day-by-day)