On this 2 day camping safari you will be able to see games such as Elephants which are the main attraction with up to 3,000 in the Tarangire during the peak season months. Peak season also sees good numbers of wildebeest and zebra as well as giraffe, buffalo, Thompson’s gazelle, greater and lesser kudu, eland, leopard and cheetah. And our tour will end up in Ngorongoro crater which is a world heritage and special.
DAY 1: TOUR TO TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK.
Early the morning you will have breakfast at the hotel and then drive to Tarangire National park. This park in Tanzanian third largest national park and it is characterized by the amazingly large herds of elephants that can be encountered in this park. The park is foumas with its big Baobab trees are one of the other highlights of Tarangire national park and the Tarangire River that flows all year round is the life blood of the park. lot of animals like predators and the preys alike gather around the river where you can do excellent game viewing. Overnight is at HKH LODGE AND CAMPSITE, full board included https://www.hkh-lodge.co.tz/
Day 2: Tour to Ngorongoro crater.
This day we will start early morning at 06:00 for the game drive (with a picnic lunch) inside the Ngorongoro Crater. There are very few animals migrate in and out of the crater with its 2000 ft. high walls, but still you will be able to see different predators like lions, elephants, zebras, hippos, flamingos, jackals, rhinos, antelopes, many birds and other species. Often we do use experience safari Driver/Guide who will be able to show you the best of wild animal and give you enough information about national park and wilderness which founded. After great all exploration in crater the drive will drive back to Arusha for overnight at peace hotel bed and breakfast booked and included End of your trip.
|No. of Pax in one group||7 Pax||6 Pax||5 Pax||4 Pax||3 Pax||2 Pax||1 Pax|
- All entrance fees.
- Full board accommodation as per itinerary
- Service of an English speaking safari driver guide
- Transport based on an excellent 4×4 Vehicle rebuilt for Safari
- Driver’s Salary, allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver Game drives as per Itinerary
- 1 Complementary bottle of water daily Government taxes
- Extras at the lodges/All items of a personal nature i.e. drink, telephone, laundry, Internet etc. International flight Departure tax Tips to drivers (highly recommended) Visa, Travel Insurance International flights Driver guide or local escort gratuities Drinks and dining room tips Personal travel and baggage insurance Any optional or additional activities Tips per day per driver 20$ only Accommodation in town only
Duration: 8 Days
Arrival City: Arusha
Departure City: Arusha
Activities and Interest: Cultural & Wildlife
Comfort Style: mid range