2 Days Lake Nakuru Safari
This 2 Days Lake Nakuru Tours will take you to Lake Nakuru, one of the most beautiful places in Kenya. Explore Lake Nakuru National Park, one of Kenya’s finest safari parks. To bird lovers, Lake Nakuru is a great paradise to enjoy bird watching.
2 Days Tsavo East national park safari is a nature and wildlife tour lasting for 2 days.
Its also ideal for families who are on a short holiday at the Kenya beach resorts.
it involves short road drive of approx.two & half hours to the park from Mombasa in a smooth tarmac road.
This safari gives you a taste of Kenya’s wildlife park experience.
- The numerous bird species
- Home of the Big five animals
- Aruba dam -A wildlife attraction point especially during the dry periods
- Short vegetation with high chances of spotting wildlife
- Cultural village visits
Day 1: Transfer from Nairobi to Lake Nakuru
After breakfast at you lodge/Hotel in Nairobi, the guide from our company will come and pick you up and transfer you to Lake Nakuru National Park. En route you will stop over at the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley. You will then proceed to the park reaching in time for Lunch. In the afternoon, you will go for the game drive in Pelicans in Lake Nakuru to search for Flamingoes, other water birds ad various species of plains game with excellent spots of the white rhinos. Dinner and overnight at the lodge or campsite
Day 2: Game drive and transfer back to Nairobi
Wake up early for the morning game drive to search for the other animals you missed out in the previous game drives. Search for animals like Elephants, Lions, Leopard, Cheetah, Masai Giraffe and many more. Later return back to the Lodge for breakfast after which, you will transfer back to Nairobi arriving in the early afternoon. Drop off will either be at the Hotel in Nairobi or at the Airport depending on your flight departure time.
End of the Lake Nakuru safari
Low season : April to end of June
Peak season: July to October / 22nd December to 01st January
High season: November to 21st December / 02nd January to 30th March
The prices given below are classified based on the level of accommodation used.Please choose your option depending on your budget and style.
High level Lodges/Luxury camps:
- Ashnil aruba
Standard Level Accommodation:-
- Voi safari lodge
- Manyatta camp
Mid level accommodation:-
- Lion hill camp
- Voi Safari Lodge
2 Days Tsavo East national park Safari Prices
|Cost based on per person sharing in a group of:-
||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|High Level Accommodation||2 pax||$ 250||$260||$ 265|
|4 pax||$ 190||$ 200||$ 210|
|6 pax||$ 175||$ 185||$ 190|
|Standard Level Accommodation||2 pax||$ 230||$240||$ 250|
|4 pax||$ 175||$ 190||$ 200|
|6 pax||$ 165||$ 170||$ 185|
|Mid Level Accommodation||2 pax||$ 220||$ 230||$ 240|
|4 pax||$ 165||$ 175||$ 185|
|6 pax||$ 145||$ 155||$ 170|
Price will include
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on the option chosen
Price Will Exclude
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other gratitude
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [Masai village]
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children sharing own room will pay 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply depending on the category chosen except in low season .
- This 2 days Tsavo east national park safari can leave from any point within the kenyan coast including Mombasa town/moi air port, North coast hotels, Diani hotels and Kilifi area. We will provide the pick up time at the time of this safari confirmation.
- Any other information you may need regarding this safari will be provided immediately on request
- Alternative Land cruiser transport at extra cost of usd.50 per day per group.